Star Hospitals Cardiac Center, Hyderabad is located in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Star Hospitals Cardiac Center, Hyderabad specialises in the fields of Intensive / Critical Care, Endocrinology, ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Joint Replacement and 14 more specialities.
The hospital / clinic has 41 doctors / specialists specialising in various fileds of expertise.
STAR Hospital is a 250 bedded tertiary health Super Specialty hospital. The Organization offers sophisticated diagnostic and therapeutic care with state of art facilities Dedicated to provide the best in patient care, education, and scientific advancement.
The organization earned the prestigious NABH (ISQUA certified) Accreditation for its world class treatment and services
12 ultra-modern modular operation theatres
14 bedded cardiothoracic intensive care unit
17 bedded intensive care unit
34 bedded NICU and Ortho ICU
10 bedded PICU
24 Dialysis beds
Quality Labs- Bio Chemistry, Microbiology, Pathology
Radiology and Imaging Services lab
Latest fully digital flat panel cardiac catherization lab with MAC lab. Cardiology lab with state of the art treadmill, Holter and Echo machines (with Tissue Doppler imaging, 4D Doppler Multiple imaging and Trans esophageal ECHO)
• First in India to use the Octopus tissue stabilizer and Star fish cardiac positioner.
• Conducted largest randomized studies in CABG procedure in patients with impaired kidney function undergoing CABG.
• Star Team performed first Robotic surgery in South India.
• Second Heart Transplant in Andhra Pradesh was performed by Star Hospitals CT Team.
• Developed and published innovative techniques in Using Arterial Grafts in CABG.
• Conducted Hybrid Procedure for Aortic Aneurysm.
• IPR granted to the novel MASP device used in heart bypass surgery, invented and developed by Dr. Lokeshwar Rao Sajja
Located in the center of the City and Easy access from the Air port
Superlative infrastructure incorporating leading edge technology and ultramodern facilities
Team of experienced Specialists, nurses and paramedical staff
Stringently adhering to the highest standards of health care and safety
The Team that cares
High success rate (99.3% success rates in most complex surgeries )
Low infection rates
Low average length of stay comparative to the international standards
Fully equipped ACLS Ambulance
24x7- Emergency, Lab, Blood Bank, Pharmacy, Ambulance, Imaging Services.
Excellent Catering facility